Monday, April 19, 2010

OMG! My first comment!

 

From Windows Live Writer

Hello again!

I’m very happy to announce that I have received my first ever comment on this blog!

The apostrophe” commented on my previous post with my emotion drawings.

I can’t describe how happy I am to get response from someone (besides the people I know of course!). Its such a hurdle from the quiet and lonely blog from last year =D (a bit of exaggeration, but cut me some slack XD)

Anyway, to celebrate this momentous and historical day of my blog, here a comic strip (I don’t do these often!) of how I responded to the first comment (ALMOST how I responded…)

 

From Windows Live Writer

Its much more efficient and effective colouring in this way… my drawings look good and well the colours are great and accurate =) ahhhh… the wonders of photoshop! Guess this is how things are going to get drawn and coloured then!

Anyways, keep the comments coming, it motivates me to keep the blog up to date with drawings!


[EDIT: Oh no!! the comic is blurry =( it looked better before posting... ]

[EDIT2: Made the pic smaller, at least it aint blurry anymore… hope you can still read it…]

[EDIT3: After arranging my picassa web album, all the pics didnt show up. They wouldn’t load, so i fixed them up and now your able to view full size when clicking on them!]

See you later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment