Friday, June 11, 2010

FIFA World Cup & Soccer

From Windows Live Writer

Hi!

I think my “weekly” posts have screwed up a bit. But that doesn’t matter. As long as I have post coming right? Anyway, I’m sure you know the world cup started today.

I’m not a soccer person, not really a “sport” person in general. So to be honest, I don’t know much about the FIFA world cup. All I know is its soccer.

I wasn’t the best soccer player in high school PE class:

From Windows Live Writer

Yea… I wasn’t the Goalie either. Imagine the faces of my team-mates.

Anyway, that aside, I hope you enjoy the world cup more than me (I can’t really relate to it or get it). But since I live in Australia, I’ll guess I’ll be supporting the Socceroo’s.

Hope you guys have fun and a safe long weekend! I’ll will be lifelessly studying… COMMENTS PLS!

From Windows Live Writer

0 comments:

Post a Comment