Sunday, September 19, 2010

MAKE UP YOUR MIND!

sfdsfdsfdsfdfdkjsfd

ROAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!

I hope that picture hasn’t scared any of you off! But I’m just very angry at the moment.

I have a quiz tomorrow and so far NOTHING has been working the way i want it.

Dad has been hogging the desktop for the last 2 days and I’ve had to use my laptop to study. Fine. Thats normal.

But what’s irritated me most is what Mum is doing. She has a job from a friend. And it involved word processing. So her lack of computer knowledge means I have to help. Meaning it cuts into my study time.

So I did a proof for the woman (the client not mum). And she’s like:

“Oh, i was working on it my self see for yourself.”

*opens the file* and its basically a shit job. *sigh* I tell her that the formatting is horrible and she asks me what I would do. So i tell her what I would do and why (well because the whole world follows similar conventions)

Her: Oh ok. We’ll format it to your way.

So i send her another proof and shes all like:

sfdsdlsd

“Hmmm… I don’t like that font………………………………. (ten minutes later) and that should be put there…………………………….. (ten minutes later) no, it was better back there”

She then opts for times new roman. which in my opinion is the fugliest font that someone can use on a menu. I tell her it look “bland" and too common” trying to move her to something a bit more modern.

No… more opinions… more changes… and many of them could have been done earlier.

 jasfkjasf

WHY DIDN’T you bring this up earlier?!?!?!?!?!? GRAAAAAAHHHH!!!

So in the end, she FINALLY made up her mind. I had to push her so much to get a final, definite firm answer!

klsdjflks

DO I HAVE TO PUSH THIS FAR TO GET AN ANSWER?!?!?!

Like she (client) has no knowledge of word processing, formatting and printing in general but insists that we follow the ugly, unorthodox method of making a menu…. it drives me nuts!

If you have no idea how this is done, then let me do it from ground up. Don’t budge in and try chucking in weird ideas. NO. it doesn’t work.

It’s driving me mad and seriously, if you don’t have anything productive to say. DON’T say it. SIMPLE.

akljasdjlasd

Don’t make me angry… Leave comments and no-one gets hurt.

Sorry for the psycho post. Just needed to vent a little ==.

 

Cya.

0 comments:

Post a Comment