Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Carmen~

Hi!

Who is this?

Yes, I just learnt how to add polls to my blog posts! This will be useful don’t you think?! ^^
Anyway, do you recognise that person? i sure hope you do, I don’t have that much characters!
Today is Carmen’s Birthday. Yea, she’s one year older and one year closer to becoming this!
old carmen
Yea sorry about the MS paint job, still working on other stuff. But that is a dead give away on who the first pic is of!
Let’s celebrate this occasion with some cake:
cake

of course, I’m not that stingy. I actually got her something physically holdable. I’ve wrapped it up nicely and will give it to her tomorrow when I see her (yes! a gathering!)

I thought plain wrapping would be pretty boring, so artist me steps in and added some origami flair to it:

_IGP5411

Last year i also decorated it with origami:

10102009024

Its nice to see Carmen likes the wrapping, I still see it in her room ^^

Jokes aside, I hope Carmen has a great birthday (and hope she got her free drink from chatime XD). Best wishes!

I don’t have a comments please pic. Sorry =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment