Friday, October 8, 2010

I’m quite busy. No really, I am!

Hello!
anxious
I just noticed making 4 posts a month will not equal 52 posts a year! *GASP!!* So to up the post count, I’ll share some things I’ve been working on in my free time. But since there are so much things I need to do this qould be hard!
I’ve decided to draw up a chibi Mazda Furai. But after starting, I couldn’t resist taking this idea further. I ended up deciding to do a fan-made ad for the car.
So here are the main pic I did first:
Front:
light only

Back:

rear view

Initially, I only had one drawing (the first one). But seeing that one pic is severely lacking for an ad, I decided to do a rear view and eventually another front view:

front furai 1

So now that I have 3 pics, i managed to make some short animations:

drift

slide

fast

EDIT: The gifs don't seem to load =(

^^ All of these drawings follow my drawing theme so they don’t feel completely left out.

So far, Ionly need to nab some official furai engine sounds, some tire squealing and the final “zoom zoom” part from an official mazda ad to be done. I do have the main foundation done for the ad though!

I look forward to sharing the final version here with you all! I should (if things go to plan) have this done within a week! It will have its own post (to make up the extra posts) I hope to see you there!

FURAI IS COMING!

black with headlight

Yes… that is the comments please thing.

Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment