Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Thank you guys for 10,000 page hits!

I swear I didn’t visit my own blog 9999 times. No really… I didn’t

 

I’ve returned from my month trip. I visited Taiwan and Hong Kong and it was all a nice experience. Ummm, basically this is a quick post to thank all you visitors for visiting my blog. I still need to get a lot of things settled so I won’t be able to make any more posts in January.

I personally think that the amount of drawings (and blog posts themselves) have decreased in number and most people here are really here for the rose diagrams and tutorials. That’s fine! I’m just glad your visiting! But this blog will have a few comics here and there… just to have a nicer more livelier content.

If you would like to see more of a certain content let me know! Otherwise, it will be the usual drawing, origami and (rather crappy) photography. Also, I just commented that:

“Hey guys,
There is a glipse of hope for me (and you).
My uncle works in the printing/ design industry. These roses have caught his attention and his opt to help me do the CP (and possibly diagrams).
So in other words, the CP and diagrams shouldn't be too far away.”

Yup that’s good news right? Especially with all the views to the Diagrams.

Anyways, thanks again, I hope that I will actually make more posts this year (I had less posts last year than the year before: 32 vs 37… no where near the 52 I was aiming for. See you all later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment