Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It’s a leap year :3

oh you

So apparently, February 29th is a day where females propose to men

In other news… I haven’t passed a leap year on my blog before! That seems like a nice milestone =) So over the few years, this blog has been about really anything of my interest.

I really hope that there will be more readers (I want to see if there is someone out there that shares the same interests as me). If thee is anything you’d like me to cover or blog about let me know. This is a nice milestone ^^, I’ll get round to the 10000 views post real soon.

Unfortunately, the stupid windows update has once again destroyed my tablet, pressure sensitivity is no show… I really don’t know what I should do when this happens… It’s happened everytime, maybe disable automatic updates :\ Oh well. Windows 8 (CP) is going to be released tomorrow (sooooon), might have a test drive if I remember.

comments

2 comments:

Christopher Tan said...

Its the first time I heard about this sort of event. Were you lucky enough?

Mylifeasacomic said...

I only heard of it this year too. I briefly heard something like this on the radio then I googled it.

Doesn't seem to be a widespread thing though.

Me? hahahahahah.... *stares* AHAHAHAHAHAH...

Post a Comment