Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Dumb/Feature phone CHALLENGE!

_IGP6399

I had the urge to JUST STOP USING A SMARTPHONE. Quite a big thing to say and I already regretted it when I let my friends choose which phone to use…

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2012/03/dumbphones-are-not-the-answer-to-smartphone-addiction/

I happen to read that today and thought why not give my old phones a run? It’s been a long time since I’ve used them and it would be a nice break from ULTRA MEGA HIGH-TECH AWESOMENESS…

It’s been quite a while since I’ve used a dumbphone actually. If you don’t count the Nokia 5800, its been 4-5 years since I’ve used a dumbphone… To be honest, I don’t quite know what to expect. And since I’m also not allowed to use my tab, this comes to quite a hit to me =<

THE RULES:

  • I’m not allowed to use my smartphone or tablet
  • Primary phone that I’ll be using will be a Panasonic GD75 (I still can’t get over how minimal this phone is…)
  • Goes for a week, tomorrow being the first day.

I’ll be keeping a day log here for the next week, it will most likely be me crying. I was actually planning to use a Sharp GX22 I bought overseas. I had that phone in the past and miss it… Might use that next after this weeks challenge. Hang tight, and have fun watching me cry and weep.

In the meantime, I’m feeding (recharging) my Gnex and Tab… Feed them well before I leave them alone for a week…

EDIT: Links to following posts:

Day 1 – Things are so simple
Day 2 – Oh wait…
Day 3 – This is horrible
Day 4- Meh, it can’t get any worse
Day 5- Inactive
Day 6 – It does do SOME things well  
Day 7 –It’s over

Graph of my mood swing:
image
Day 5 wasn’t a 0, it didn’t have a rating. Seems like I was actually quite happy the whole time.


 
no

0 comments:

Post a Comment