Sunday, March 11, 2012

My origami has come to an end :<

_IGP6345

I’ve noticed that there is a HUGE thing for me to go off on a tangent and talk about androids and windows and electronics in general… I feel that my origami is getting neglected.

Slowly burning…

Like I mentioned in my valentine post… I don’t feel people will care about these rose over time. To me it seems people who have seen it will be like: “meh, same stuff”. And I just don’t feel that new people will be interested… ok some… but very few. And even then, over time, they’ll be seeing the same ol’ same ol’

I haven’t got the time like I used to to develop them any further, it’s not a matter of just doing, I need to do numerous test, trials and errors and to be honest, I have no real knowledge behind me. I’m not the fanatics who do calculations of the angles, I’m merely just improving on past models, making slight changes here and there…

So I have come to a small and rather “abrupt” decision… I won’t be sharing anymore origami rose pics till I have time to make a newer version (Hey on a brighter note, I still fold other stuff!). Yes, that might mean no more pics EVER if I don’t make a newer model. I personally think this version is past its peak. It’s pretty, it nice looking, but it’s been the same. I haven’t been bothered to even fix the opening at the bottom. If you’d like to have a go at folding this, visit the HOW TO.

I hope the next best thing is around the corner, cause I still want to make the most realistic origami rose ever =)

Farewell origami community! (For now)

farewell

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See you :)
From gift of gifts rose :)

Mylifeasacomic said...

O_O Haven't heard from you in AGES...

I will find time to work on Origami again. Just don't think it will be any time soon.

:) See you round!

Post a Comment