Sunday, July 8, 2012

[B] A day with my phone

cover

Drawing post!

Unfortunately, I think I haven’t drawn enough lately, my drawings look horrible! still have a look!

I admit I’m a little overly attached to my phone. Sometimes I treat it as a very important thing in my life… and eventually I treat it as if it actually has personality:

1

2

3

4

5

 

6

 

7

8

9

10

 

11

12

Yes! A dying phone is a little depressing to me. A day with a phone is like an accelerated cycle of a relationship :P.

I went from GIMP to Photoshop in this post. I used to use PS, but used GIMP cause of the problems I had with pressure sensitivity and all. Now PS is fixed… I can’t used PS well ==.

comment

2 comments:

Jacky Chin said...

Adobe InDesign. Sadly, my phone that's running on ICS dies too quickly compared to GB. There's a new firmware which isn't out yet that addresses the battery problem but I don't know when it comes out

Mylifeasacomic said...

GB seems to be pretty good on battery life (at least on the phones I had). It was fairly efficient during idle and there weren't that much fancy things that made it sap battery life.

ICS had more visual effects and probably due to the more powerful hardware, never realy seemed to be that friendly on battery.

JB is a nice improvement, I'm getting 50% more battery and screen on time.

Post a Comment