Thursday, November 29, 2012

[B] Day 1 - Away from home

DSC01551 

I’ve gone to HK for work placement…

I must say that this will be the first time I’ll be away from home alone for such a long time. Pretty much just settling in the new environment and learning how to get to places.

Since I’ll need to keep a log of my work on a daily basis for my placement, I was planning to (attempt) in giving you guys a short summary of my day with a few pics. No long reading, just enough to know the fun thing’s I may have done.

Yesterday was the day I took my flight (Qantas), nothing interesting watched 3 movies and maybe a few eps of simpsons. I was actually a lot more interested in Google now when I arrived cause it showed me so much information!

 Screenshot_2012-11-28-18-00-57 Screenshot_2012-11-28-18-01-31 Screenshot_2012-11-28-18-01-35

Apparently these show up when Now detects that you’re in another country (you also have settings for this).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your gonna miss my birthday :(

Post a Comment