Wednesday, December 5, 2012

[B] Day 7 – It’s been a week?

Quite hard to believe it’s been a week… just another 12 or so to go.

Today, I half slept in. Being behind schedule by even 10 minutes can really crash the whole process. The bus I need to take out to take the company shuttle bus arrives every 10-15 minutes. However, there isn’t a strict timetable, it just does that: arrive any time between 10-15minutes. Lets say in 30minutes, you can either have 2 buses arriving 15minutes apart or 3 buses 10 minutes apart.

So since i was behind schedule, I skipped having breakfast at home and went straight for the bus, that way at least I’ll then be only rushing breakfast and won’t miss the shuttle bus.

At work, I didn’t spend that much time in the office. My supervisors took me on a mini road trip which essentially highlighted the places we look after… We also made a brief stop outside of Disney land cause our roads extends close to there. I also had to go to the police office with them to watch them do the process for applying for a road block.

Unfortunately, I didn’t take much pictures today… Here’s one of the computer specs I use in the office. Suddenly, my laptop doesn’t seem all that bad:

Yes, it’s very slow. And I was in pain waiting for things to load.

0 comments:

Post a Comment