Tuesday, April 22, 2014

[B] Info trickle



Bet you didn't expect me to put up a post after such a long absence. It's been a long time since I talked about how I'm going so I'm going cover some general things happening in my life




First and foremost, believe it or not, I've managed to finally progress into my final year of University... yea yea I'm a failure and it's taken me longer than the "normal time". I'd just like to point out that while there are geniuses out there, engineering in general seems to be quite a formidable challenge. Final year also means that I'm undertaking the Project A or "Thesis", I'm not smart enough to be in the honours Thesis, but the work we do is the same, just that marking is of higher standard. On the bright side, if I get a high enough mark... I MIGHT still get honours (ha ha ... yea not happening I think)

Also, despite my absence on the blog, I've still occasionally drawn a few DP's or pics for people I know. I've never thought I'm a good drawer (more for casual fun), but if people like what I do, I don't mind spending a couple of hours drawing something for them. Here's a couple I did in the past few months:





























I (and the people I draw for) generally like the pictures that have something of interest to them. So sometimes I see they have a dog or are into cartoon characters I add them in. I think the whole process could be shorter, but I don't know what software is best (just using GIMP right now). I'd love to tell you where I met these nice pretty girls, but that's for another post ;)

Another topic that I will expand on is my new equipment... A lot of my electronics have been replaced and I'm not ENTIRELY sure if you've head about it. Looking back it's quite a big change from say a year ago... I'll expand a bit more on this in my next post.

So that's kinda all the info I'm trickling for you guys at the moment. It's been a VERY long time since I actually posted anything so I need to slowly catch up and fill you guys in (oh ha ha, I'm like always, talking to a wall here...) Stick around a bit and I might have the next post up in a couple of days.




0 comments:

Post a Comment