Sunday, June 15, 2014

Day 1: Same hours, split into three.

PIC: http://www.polyphasicsociety.com/polyphasic-sleep/overviews/triphasic/

I was supposed to follow this schedule... didn't turn out as well as I hoped.


Day one of this rather strict regime involves me following the above schedule/diagram. It's hard to stick to it to the dot, and many people end up modifying it to fit their lives.

For me, I ended up sleep a bit more here and there: 
3 hours for 0550-0700
1.5 hours for 1330-1500
2.5 hours for 2200-2330

I feel bad because for both instances of "over sleeping", I actually woke up at the right time, but slept again. So in the end, I ended up with 7 hours which is almost the same as normal monophasic sleep. It is nice to have more solitude though during between 12-5 in the morning though. 





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still "following" this schedule?

Post a Comment